New video - Basic Image Blending Using Lightroom 6 & Photoshop CC
Having difficulties controlling the high dynamic range of a scene? Why not shoot 2 exposures and simply blend them together using Lightroom 6 and Photoshop CC. In this video I demonstrate how to perform a very basic image blend of two separate RAW files into a single image using Adobe Lightroom 6 and Photoshop CC.
It has been a while now since I posted a video tutorial so I thought it best to get back to my YouTube Channel and start producing and uploading some new content!
During this video tutorial you will see me take two separate images in Lightroom 6 and blend them together using a a basic layer mask in Photoshop CC.
After watching this video, you will know how to perform the following:
- Use Lightroom to open two images in Photoshop
- Arrange Photoshop documents into floating windows
- Drag one Photoshop document into another document as a layer
- Create a basic layer mask in Photoshop
- Use a layer mask to paint in or reveal an underlying layer.
If you like my video tutorials and my images, why not Subscribe, Like and Follow my pages so that you can stay updated with all of my latest content.
- Subscribe and follow me my YouTube Channel at http://www.youtube.com/c/GrahamDalyPhotography in order to stay updated with my latest video tutorials.
- Like my Facebook page - https://www.facebook.com/grahamdalyphotography
- Check out my Blog and subscribe- http://www.grahamdalyphotography.com/blog
- Sign up to my Newsletter - http://www.grahamdalyphotography.com/newsletter
- Interested in attending one of my Landscape Photography Workshops? For more details see - http://www.grahamdalyphotography.com/workshops