1-2-1 Landscape Photography Workshops, Training Courses and Photo Tours provided throughout Ireland by Graham Daly Photography
1-2-1 Training / Tuition
I offer bespoke and custom one to one training and tuition courses to both absolute beginners having just picked up your first camera and to the more seasoned veterans who may me just looking to brush up on certain skills. Regardless of your current photography skill level, I can tailor make any one to one training course or workshop to suit and meet your needs.
Depending on your own needs, these courses can consist of any of the following subjects and focus areas:
- Location scouting, pre-visualization & resource planning
- Basic Camera Technique & Settings
- Lenses & Filters
- Photography Basics
- Tripods, Image Stabilization & Remote Shutter Releases
- Understanding Light & Metering Modes
- Understanding Exposure (Aperture, Shutter Speed and ISO)
- Switching from Automatic modes to Full Manual modes
- Understanding White Balance & Colour Temperature
- Focusing Techniques (Automatic & Manual, Hyperfocal Distance, etc..)
- Long Exposures & Bulb Mode
- Screen & Monitor Calibration
- Screen Colour Profiles (Adobe RGB, sRGB, ProPhoto RGB, etc...)
- Post Processing (Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Lightroom, NiK Collection, etc...)
- Printing Images
All 1 to 1 courses can run for either a full day (8 hours+) or for a half day and can be scheduled to suit your needs.
The costs for full day 1-2-1 courses are as follows:
- 1-2-1 tuition = €245
- 2 people sharing = €345
NOTE: Above prices are provided on the basis that the Workshop is conducted within a 40KM radius around the Douglas area within County Cork. For example, this would include as far west as Rosscarbery, as far east as Youghal and as far north as Mallow. Prices for locations outside of this zone will increase on account of my travel costs.
- Half day rates will be made available upon request.
If you should have any questions/queries concerning the Training Courses and Workshops that I offer or you would like to book a 1-2-1 session, please do not hesitate to reach out to me using the Contact Me page.
If you want to stay updated and informed about upcoming Workshops & Training Courses, you can signup to my monthly newsletter here.
I AM FULLY INSURED AND I DO MY ABSOLUTE BEST TO ENSURE A SAFE ENVIRONMENT FOR ALL WORKSHOPS AND ATTENDEES. HOWEVER, I ACCEPT NO LIABILITY FOR PERSONAL INJURY OR DAMAGE TO PERSONAL BELONGINGS AND CAMERA EQUIPMENT, WHILST ATTENDING MY WORKSHOPS. (If this is not agreeable, please do not attend any workshops).