seascape photography workshop
Dingle Peninsula - Saturday April 21st 2018
Have a camera but still stuck in the auto modes? Not sure how to correctly expose your shots and control dynamic range using filters? Struggling to create strong image compositions?
Then why not join me for a full day of learning and shooting down around the beautiful Dingle Peninsula on the southwest coast of Ireland in County Kerry.
Depending on weather, tidal conditions and prevailing light, we will visit and photograph popular locations such as The Conor Pass, Kinard Beach, Minard Castle, Coumeenole Beach, Dun Chaoin Harbour, Clogher Beach and much more!
This is one of my favourite locations along the Wild Atlantic Way and is a great place to test out and improve your photography skills.
This Workshop is limited to just 6 attendees and it will run from 2.30pm to 9.30pm
The following equipment are essential requirements for this Workshop:
- DSLR or Mirrorless Cameras with Full Manual Controls
- Sturdy Tripods
- Suitable Water Proof Clothing (jackets, pants, boots, etc..)
- Graduated ND Filters + ND Filters
- Polarizer Filter may be useful but not essential
- Remote Shutter Release Cables/Systems are useful and needed for exposure times greater than 30 seconds/BULB Mode
Open to Photographers of all skill levels - there is always room for improvement!
The cost will be €125 per person.
Email me at email@example.com in order to discuss further and to book your place.