Landscape photography Mini workshop
Baltimore, County Cork - Friday April 20th 2018
Have a camera but still stuck in the auto modes? Not sure how to correctly expose your shots and control dynamic range using filters? Struggling to create strong image compositions?
Then why not join me for this mini Landscape Photography Workshop down at the beautiful Baltimore Beacon located in County Cork along the Wild Atlantic Way.
This Workshop is limited to just 6 attendees and it will run from 6.30pm to 9.30pm
The following equipment are essential requirements for this Workshop:
- DSLR or Mirrorless Cameras with Full Manual Controls
- Sturdy Tripod
- Suitable Water Proof Clothing (jackets, pants, boots, etc..)
- Graduated ND Filters + ND Filters
- Polarizer Filter may be useful but not essential
- Remote Shutter Release Cables/Systems are useful and needed for exposure times greater than 30 seconds/BULB Mode
Open to Photographers of all skill levels - there is always room for improvement!
The cost will be €75 per person.
Email me at email@example.com in order to discuss further and to book your place.